Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pair of Hmmms

Whole lot of things happened (ie big mistakes) when I was making this. But, I did discover the "faux bold" button in photoshop. What could that mean?


I just looked at this and think the light green shape needs to move more towards being a scroll perhaps... but I am also wary of when bad design encroaches on good writing, so I wanted to show this to you Rachel so you can say "woah, ease-up" before it is too late... dum, dum, dum. Also, the rainbow bear made me smile here, what you you think?

3 comments:

  1. nice image selection!!! YUPPP!! concur scroll look, doesn't have to be exact copy blog roll but something a little more downwards would be top effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really dig the two tone green M - and image is on the $$$$/cha-ching. Thinking about scroll - is it possible to get the text flowing in a literal old-sea scroll-like fashion or slightly spinal curve shape to it, as another option on getting that scroll-feel? I quite like the current awkward curve-shape of the light green itself. Another thought I had was handwriting for the text...? Some intuition that the text needs to be a bit shaky? Not sure how to resolve, but not a biggie. It's def in the molten rock-zone, very near the red-hot core, to get geological on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the other thought I had when thinking of alternate images in the middle of the Topp Twins letter was Clare's proposed pile of Lesbian clothing w give-away hat I recall being mentioned...

    ReplyDelete